Manusi Snow Level Vertigo PRO
Since this model was presented, it has captured the attention of the international snowboard scene. The Vertigo Pro Mitt, thanks to its comfort and warmth, has become a landmark for snowboarders who want to explore the backcountry and spend the day in the snowpark. The combination of goat leather and Membra-Therm Plus technology makes this mitten fully waterproof in every weather condition. The adjustable strap enhances the comfort and a special storm leash secures it on your wrist. The Italian Artist B-Simo worked with Level to design two versions of the Vertigo Pro Mitt. The artist’s style and vision created a model that can’t go unnoticed.
- Fabric Glove: The sublimated fabric is laminated with a process that permits to add a breathable waterproof membrane to the outer material, optimizing warmth and comfort while keeping the hands dry.
- Palm: This tough and protective palm combines woven waterproof micro fabric and goat leather for both stretch and durability.
- Level Loft: The new LEVEL insulation solution. Soft feeling and thermal benefits together.
- Lining: This fleece is very comfortable due to its lightweight and anti-perspiration qualities allowing moisture to evaporate.
- Membra-Therm Plus: A highly breathable membrane insert that creates a waterproof barrier between exterior layer of the glove and the insulating materials. It optimizes warmth and comfort by keeping the hands dry.
- Fit: SKI STYLE: designed for all who love powder with a new cut that allows for a more abundant fit. This new style allows for more protection from the cold while maintaining a good level of sensitivity for the hands. SNOWBOARD STYLE: mainly used in the protection segment line that allows the housing of Biomex, and creating the right balance between warmth and comfort.
- Features: Short neoprene cuff, Hook&loop closure, Storm leash
|Women`s Size||Circumference(cm)||Hand Length(cm)|
With your hand open, measure from the tip of your middle finger, down to the base of the palm drawing a straight line.
With the hand open, measure around the circumference of your hand, at the base of your knuckles.